On September 19, 2023, the PKEE organizes the “PKEE Energy Day”. The main point of the event will be a high-level expert debate entitled: “The transformation process in energy sector speeds up. What technologies do we need to achieve climate neutrality?” The PKEE invited representatives of the European Parliament, the European Commission and the European energy sector to participate in the debate.
When? – 19/09/2023, 16:30-22:00
Where? – LIVE (only): Brussels, „Hotel Radisson Collection Grand Place Brussels”, Rue du Fossé aux Loups 47
The framework agenda of the „PKEE Energy Day” 2023:
- 16:30-17:00 – Registration, welcome drink
- 17:00-17:10 – Opening speech by the Vice-President of the PKEE Management Board Paweł Szczeszek
- 17:10-17:25 – Introduction to the debate by a Member of the PKEE Management Board Wanda Buk
- 17:25-18:15 – High-level debate
- 18:20-19:00 – Artistic performance by outstanding Polish artists – Tre Voci
- 19:00-22:00 – Cocktail
The event will bring together a few hundred participants, including EU officials, new members of the European Parliament, business leaders, civil society representatives and press from Brussels and beyond.
The PKEE guarantees a great venue, outstanding entertainment and top cuisine.