The Polish Electricity Association will present during the COP Innovation Day its “Power sector on the road to innovation” report. On this day, the experts of the PKEE will be participating in key debates concerning innovations in the power sector.
On the 5th of December, during the ”COP Innovation Day”, at 15:15 hours the plans provide for the participation of Jacek Kościelniak, Member of the Management Board of the PKEE, in the discussion panel on “E-mobility and hydrogen - the future of low-emission transport”. Other participants will include: of low-emission transport'. The panel will also include:
- Patryk Demski, Vice President of the Management Board, Chief Investment and Innovation Officer, Grupa LOTOS S.A.;
- Tadeusz Wenecki, President of the Management Board, JSW Innowacje
- Krzysztof Sitarski, Member of the Parliament of the Republic of Poland, Chairman of the “Poland on hydrogen” Parliamentary Group
- Piotr Kociński, Vice President of the Management Board, LOTOS Lab;
At 17:30 hours the PKEE report on “Power sector on the road to innovation” will be presented. Presentations concerning innovations in the electric power industry are planned to be delivered by, among others: to innovation". Speeches on innovation in the electricity sector are scheduled, among others, by
- Grzegorz Tobiszowski, Secretary of State at the Ministry of Energy;
- Ignacy Morawski, expert, co-author of the PKEE report;
- Dawid Klimczak, President of the Management Board of Enea Trading Sp. z o. o.;
- Wojciech Nowak, Director of the Power Industry Centre, AGH University of Science and Technology;
All the above events will be taking place at the Polish Pavilion at the COP24.